What if today I decided to do the right thing?
What if you decided to do the right thing?
What if, just for today, we all decided to do the right thing?
I mean really and truly, all day. No excuses.
("Because that's just the way it is…" would be the first excuse struck from the list.)
What if we…
- Walked to the coffee shop, instead of drove...?
- Were silent instead of gossiped...?
- Forgave instead of argued...?
- Loved instead of blamed...?
- Helped instead of ignored…?
- Insisted on kindness instead of tolerating cruelty?
- Said "No" to injustice instead of "Well, there's nothing I can do about it…"?
- Disobeyed instead of capitulated…?
It might be habit forming.